What is ActiveJ Codegen?
ActiveJ Codegen is one of the ActiveJ technologies, but it has minimal third-party dependencies and can be used as a stand-alone component.
Why ActiveJ Codegen?
- Utilizes powerful ASM library for code generation and manipulation
- Provides concise Expressions API that provides Lisp-like DSL for describing new classes
- Supports caching of generated classes
- Suitable for dynamic class generation based on runtime parameters (e.g. query processing)
- Supports relational algebra operations for individual items: aggregate functions, predicates, ordering, group-by, etc.
- Features automatic type inference
- Zero-overhead performance
- Support for Records (heterogeneous data containers)
ActiveJ Codegen use-case
ActiveJ Codegen can be used for code generation in different scenarios. For example, POJO containers that store the results of processing user data, predicates that filter data placed in database and so on.
Add ActiveJ Codegen to your project
ActiveJ Codegen is one of the ActiveJ technologies that also include
cloud solutions, lightning-fast serializers, dependency injection and other technologies.
To learn more about ActiveJ technologies, visit ActiveJ website.